ScratchCam v1.1 is out now!
Today marks the release of ScratchCam version 1.1 on the App Store.
We have added a load of new effects to the random generator and made a few updates to the user interface. Here is the full list of updates:
- Added new scratch, damage & border effects to give even more possible combinations
- ScratchCam now remembers your last photo if you exit and come back into the app so you won’t lose it if you get interrupted by a call etc.
- Added functionality to let you swap which Facebook account you are logged into
- Updated the layout of the Flickr upload screen to make it easier to use
- Added an activity indicator when you hit refresh to let you know ScratchCam is busy working away at creating a new effect
- Fixed a bug that was causing photos of certain aspect ratios to not be displayed correctly
We have a maintenance release coming up very soon which will fix some back-end bits and pieces but following that will be the first version that we will be starting to incorporate some of the great ideas on the feedback we have been getting in these three short weeks since ScratchCam was released, so hold on to your hats for some great features!
Don’t forget that you can help shape the future of ScratchCam – if you have an idea or suggestion that you would like us to hear, just let us know through the contact page on scratchcam.com or on our Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/scratchcam
See you soon!
Leave a comment