ScratchCam v1.1 – what’s in the pipeline…
It’s only been a couple of weeks since ScratchCam first made an appearance on the App Store, but we already have a new update in the pipeline. It should be ready for release in around a week or so if all goes well.
Scroll down to see some of the things we have been working on:
ScratchCam v1.1 updates
- Added new scratch, damage & border effects to give even more possible combinations
- ScratchCam now remembers your last photo if you exit and come back into the app so you won’t lose it if you get interrupted by a call etc.
- Added functionality to let you swap which Facebook account you are logged into
- Updated the layout of the Flickr upload screen to make it easier to use
- Added an activity indicator when you hit refresh to let you know ScratchCam is busy working away at creating a new effect
- Fixed a bug that was causing photos of certain aspect ratios to not be displayed correctly
We have had a lot of feedback on the initial version of ScratchCam and lots of good ideas so we will be working through some of your suggestions over the next couple of updates so stay tuned – and keep those ideas and suggestions rolling in!
Bonus – Get ScratchCam for free with these promo codes!
To whet your whistle for the new update, if you haven’t yet tried ScratchCam here are 5 promo codes that will let you download it for free! Just apply the promo code in iTunes and your download will start automatically – But grab one quickly as they can only be used once!
Leave a comment